Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I am Thinking of a Number Update (Version 2.3.3)

Thanks to my new Javascript knowledge, I was able to once again reduce the file size of this game. Here's what happened this time:
  • The file size has decreased once again (by 0.22 KB)
  • Fixed a title formatting issue with Firefox
And of course, the link has changed from the Dropbox one to Github for a cleaner look. Here is the new link.

Enjoy! And if you feel like it, check out the new try catch statement I used for the customgame function. It's something new I've learned today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment won't send, check if third-party cookies are enabled.