Sometimes, I like to touch up my old projects. Here's such a time with Lost in a Forest - a Text Adventure.
Highlights of this update include:
- Endings tracker - See how much more of the text adventure you've yet to cover!
- Rounded layout - Much of the game UI now features smooth, curved edges.
- Improved contrast - Choice toggle backgrounds are darker so they're easier to read.
- Dedicated GitHub repo, available here
- New gamesbytim link: lostforest.gamesbytim.com
I actually wrote the majority of this update shortly after the previous 2016 release. That means for the most part, the game code resembles my style from years ago. I have to admit it was fun to relive the old way I coded and to reflect on how far I've progressed.