Today, I went through the blog and changed some of the styling. Here's what has changed:
- The default font changed from Cambria to PT Sans. To make the blog look more modern like, I replaced the font with something that's sans-serif. It looks better now (in my opinion).
- The title description is gone. I removed it because I don't really think it's necessary anymore. Plus, I think you'll like the extra usable height on the blog now.
- Fixed an Internet Explorer layout bug. I took a peek at the blog's source code, and it turns out there's a tag that calls Internet Explorer to emulate IE7 regardless of what version you're using! Considering IE7 is four versions behind, I removed that code so the blog looks WAY better on modern Internet Explorer.