Something not working right in one of my projects? Let me know and I'll try my best to fix it.
Help me reproduce the bug by answering the following questions in your bug report.
For all projects
- What exactly isn't working right? What's supposed to happen, and what happens instead?
For web projects
- What browser are you using?
- Is your browser up to date?
- Is the bug due to a browser extension? (I can't promise fixes related to extensions, but it's good info nonetheless.)
- Are you using touch or keyboard/mouse control?
- What operating system are you using? (Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android)
For PowerPoint projects
- What PowerPoint version are you using? (latest 365, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc)
- Are you on Windows or Mac?
- If you're using Windows, are you up to date with Windows Update? (Some PowerPoint bugs occur due to Windows updates.)
- (Windows) Are hardware graphics acceleration and slide show hardware graphics acceleration enabled? (Check in PowerPoint options -> Advanced)
- Do you use an antivirus (other than Windows Defender)?
- For macro-enabled projects:
- Are macros enabled?
- (Windows) What are your trust center settings for "ActiveX settings" and "Macro settings"? (Find in PowerPoint options -> Trust Center.)
- What is your computer's language? (US English, UK English, Español, etc)
- Do you own your computer? (Some businesses disable macros/ActiveX for security reasons.)
Thanks for your cooperation!